4 Hydration Secrets For Men [2 of 7]
Learn Hydration Secrets For Men Because: You’re not drinking enough water!
These hydration and thirst-quenching secrets for men will help you. Tip 4 is my favorite. It is available in your favorite stores and are not that expensive.
Hey ColombiaTips.com family, did you know that water isn’t just for satisfying thirst?
These Hydration Secrets For Men are the tips I use everyday.
Even mild dehydration affects your:
- Fatigue &
(Don’t wait until you’re thirsty to drink water; by then, you’ve likely already become dehydrated.) Aim for eight glasses a day, but the exact number depends on your activity level during the day.
Okay so let’s dive in and use these practical tips today to get a head-start on your hydration and staying healthy and fit throughout your active day.
TIP 1: Don’t wait till you’re thirsty to drink.
Obviously, it’s important to drink water, but it’s also important not to wait until you feel thirsty. Again, thirst often comes on before you feel thirsty, so by that point you may already be dehydrated. Sip water throughout the day and drink more fluids when the weather is hot. To make your water more interesting, add fruits or juice to flavor it. You may also want to try clear broths, ice pops, or even sports drinks but skip the Monster or Red bull energy drinks okay, (yeah I know, they’re addicting) Just make sure you set a limit for yourself on the intake of caffeine and alcohol because this can really throw your hydration off track!
TIP 2: Drink fluids throughout the day
I was thirsty, and it wasn’t because I had failed to drink water throughout the day. I was thirsty because it was hot outside, and I had been exercising. It can be hard to stay hydrated on a hot day, that’s why I think it’s important to drink water steadily throughout the day. This can be achieved by sipping water (like every 2 hours) and drinking more fluids when the weather is hot. Setting a reminder alarm on your phone every 2 hours for example or every interval you desire can help remind yourself that, “hey it’s time to drink some mo’ water!”
TIP 3: Eat water-rich fruits and vegetables.
In addition to just drinking plain water, try eating plenty of high-water content foods, such as pineapple, watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe and peaches. Give veggies a try also. For example, vegetables that are high in water are: celery, zucchini, cucumbers, leafy greens, radishes, and tomatoes. These fruits and veggies can also help you keep hydrated with the added benefits of vitamins, minerals, and nutrient-dense healthy calories your body really needs.
Before I give you the final and best tip.
We have a course that we think can help you.
Go check it out.
It’s part of our Men’s Health Mini Course.
- How to have ELEVATE YOUR MEN’S SEXUAL HEALTH for more dates!
- How to tap into MORE WAYS FOR NATURAL ENERGY so you can do the things you want AND NOT FEEL TIRED!
- How to get a MORE CONFIDENCE WITH SUBCONSCIOUS PROGRAMMING so people notice you like you have SuperPowers AND ATTRACT GOOD THINGS FOR YOUR LIFE!
Go check out the course here.
Okay here’s the last tip…..
TIP 4: Drink Coconut water.
According to the Cleveland Clinic, coconut water is just awesome to keep you hydrated when water just doesn’t cut it and that H2O gets a little boring. Here are some great benefits of drinking this gift (coconut water) from the Nectar gods:
- Helps you stay hydrated with essential fluids in your body. It’s comparable to sports drinks like gatorade, but without the added sugars and flavorings
- Coconut water is low in calories and carbs so it keeps ya thin and it’s keto-friendly
- It’s High in potassium which is one of the most important minerals in your body. Keeping fluids, nerve signals, and muscle contractions regulated and balanced.
- Low in calories so ya don’t get fatter!
- Free of fat and cholesterol good for your heart
- Kidney stone prevention (I heard those stones passing through you can be a gut-punch!)
- Healthier skin (People will notice and give you compliments that you look rugged but younger-looking)
Well, that’s it men.
That’s all I got for ya now.
Stay tuned on the next blog [3 of 7] where we tackle how to eat better. 3 tips for men to eat healthier food.
Stay cool. ?