Men’s Health Doctor: 3 Cures For Low Energy Causes In Men [1 of 7]
Men’s Health Doctors’ Agree: “Being tired all the time is NOT normal”.
Need a good men’s health doctor?
The fact is, modern life isn’t really conducive to getting a good night’s sleep.
A good men’s health doctor can help but we think with our stomachs and slouch with our spines, so it’s no surprise that most adults need between seven and nine hours of sleep each night but rarely get it.
If you don’t get the sleep you need as a man you put yourself at an elevated risk of a stroke, diabetes, heart disease, mental cognitive decrease, and even the ultimate price……death from any.
That’s what the experts say according to Harvard medical. Your aim and goal as a man should be to get between 7 to 9 hours of sleep. That’s your target each and every night.
When we do get a good night’s sleep, that energy boost from the next day is less potent. More than half of Americans report being plagued by daytime drowsiness once a week.
When we’re really tired, usually it’s because of obligations.
Balancing work, family, or social obligations can be hard, and often we use sleeplessness to justify staying on the hamster wheel.
But there may be other reasons why we don’t sleep well: our stomachs are always hungry, posture is bad, and maybe we do too much in the evenings before going to bed. Whatever the reason, being tired isn’t normal – it’s a lack of energy and motivation that needs to be addressed.
If you’ve been feeling tired and unmotivated at work, these seven reasons may help explain why.
Doctor for men’s health say, “You’re not getting enough sleep”
Research has shown that just one night of poor sleep can adversely affect your mood, memory, and cognitive performance. It can also lead to weight gain, high blood pressure, and a compromised immune system. Sleep deprivation is the most obvious reason you might be feeling tired on the job, but there are a few others too.
Now that we know you’re kinda messed up, what are you going to do about it?
ColombiaTips.com has got your back!
This blog series is part of our Men’s Health Mini Course campaign.
That means we designed a course just for you!
Check it out here.
It goes over things like:
- How to INCREASE YOUR MEN’S SEXUAL HEALTH for more dates!
- How to STRAIGHT UP HAVE MORE NATURAL ENERGY so you can do the things you want AND NOT FEEL TIRED ALL THE TIME!
- How to BE MORE CONFIDENT WITH SIMPLE EXERCISES so people notice you like you have some sort of SuperPower SO YOU CAN ATTRACT GOOD THINGS FOR YOUR LIFE!
Go check out the course here.
Okay let’s continue.
Well, according to the Mayo Clinic, you can do the following to immediately get more sleep.
Let’s dive right in.
- Be consistent with a sleep schedule. 8 hours as a target sleep time
- Be mindful of what you eat and drink about 2 hours before bedtime
- Don’t go to bed hungry or stuffed (Have some Chamomile tea instead of that pizza!)
- Redecorate & reorganize your room. Create a room that’s ideal for sleeping
- Make your room as dark as possible like dracula’s lair
- Have a comfortable temperature between 60 to 67 degrees Fahrenheit (15.6 to 19.4 degrees Celsius) for the most comfortable sleep according to the Sleep Foundation. (This temperature is slightly below room temperature, your aim should be kinda cold).
- Buy bamboo mattress sheets (inexpensive, buttery smooth on the skin, can be used for sensitive skin, easy to wash)
- Buy a new mattress that suits your level of desired comfort (firm or softer mattress? (Your choice)
- Place a pillow between your legs (Tends to align your spine curvature)
- Limit daytime naps. (Max 1 nap no more than 20-30 mins)
- Get your ass moving and do something that elevates your heart rate, break a sweat, do something physical you enjoy. (If you’re inactive, start with a walk around the park, mall, sign up to a gym membership, etc.)
- Manage your worries. (Remind yourself that things that are out of your control, don’t deserve your time and attention)
And finally, as a COLOMBIATIPS.COM BONUS……
Buy about 2 or 3 lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) plants which are the best plants to help you sleep so make sure you have them in your bedroom.
Or, you can also use lavender essential oils and buy them on amazon.com and lightly rub some oil around your sleep mattress for the benefits of improved sleep, mood, and relaxation.
Don’t believe us?
Check out what the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine said about it then.
Well, there you have it gang.
Your 1st great golden nugget on how to be a better man just simply by having more and better sleep and how to finally achieve a good night’s rest.
Hey, it’s coming up!
In the United States in the month of June is National Men’s Health Month!
This month focuses on encouraging men like you, to care for their bodies by eating a nutritious meal that doesn’t taste like crap, getting your body moving, and working to prevent disease (this means you go see your doctor annually and have a full physical like labs, bloodwork, and keeping your cholesterol in check!)
Remember, a good men’s health doctor can help you get better sleep.
Stay tuned for our next blog [2 of 7] which we go over how your current hydration game can improve and practical tips you can use immediately to help improve your men’s health and overall well-being.
Stay cool. ?